Luck By Chance Hindi Movie Review


New movie Luck By Chance invited a lot of expectations. And why not! After all, the Akhtars were all involved in it. It appeared that the movie will set new standards and all. And then, this film was my pick for the weekend entertainment.

Alas, the reviews however make me think twice. I was expecting a 4-5 star rating. Somehow the Luck By Chance is fetching a little below 3 stars at most reviews.

I know, I must watch it to believe it. Yet, the inflation and recession make me think twice - should I spend money on the over-priced multiplex tickets... or should I wait and watch it on television.

Will let you know my opinion in case I make up my mind to watch Luck By Chance. Until then, you can rely on this review:

Luck By Chance Movie Review Videos

No comments: